SET is a university-level Symbiosis Entrance Test. It is conducted for students who wish to admit themselves to any integrated course programs. It also applies to students who want to apply for any undergraduate course. For a student, it is very important to have enhanced knowledge regarding the correct platform to choose post-school. There are a variety of choices that can mess up one’s head and land oe on the wrong career path.
Some of the specialization courses under the SET exams include:
- Marketing management
- Human resource management
- International Business
- Accounting and finance
- Environmental management
Eligibility criteria for the exam
- While applying for a B.Tech, any student with a certified and recognized degree of 10+2 examination with a score of 40% can apply for the exam irrespective of their stream. Students can also apply based on their JEE advanced and mains marks.
- For a BA/BBA.LLB, a student has to have a minimum of 45% from a recognized 12th board.
- For a BCA/BCS degree, one has to have a minimum of 50% in their 12th grade from a recognized university. The category has a separate age expansion for the reserved category.
- Bachelor in Design students should have a recognized certificate for their 10+2 or 3-year diploma program.
The candidates are required to apply online for the SET exams. An official application form is available on its website. One needs to submit documents like identity proof and admit cards. Admit cards can be availed from the student portal. Upon successful completion of the steps, you can log out. Upon the result announcement, you can get to know about your results from the merit list on the official website. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by the authorities in charge. The WAT test is usually conducted for 20-30 minutes for the selection procedure.
Selection Procedure for the exam
The selection procedure includes selecting the best out of the thousands of students. The selection criteria majorly have 2 factors:
- The entrance exam performance: This is where the student’s performance in the entrance exam is analyzed.
- The written test and the personal interview: This is decided based on the group discussion and their speaking skills.
The Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus is divided into major parts:
- The English Section, which consists of Antonyms, and Synonyms, fill in the blanks, error spotting, analogy and contextual vocabulary.
- Quantitative Ability that has profit and loss, percentage, time, speed and distance and permutation and combination along with number system and algebra.
- General awareness and Business awareness consist of sports, science, awards and books and authors.
- Logical reasoning has blood relationships, coding-decoding, assumptions, Venn diagrams and cubes and syllogisms.
Coaching centers are platforms that usually provide a kick start to making the right choice. They play a major role in shaping a student’s future. However, it’s very important to go ahead and choose the right one. The coaching centers can either make or break your future. Are you someone who is dealing with such a situation? Are you someone preparing for such entrances and are in search of one of the finest universities? Then you are in the right place. Super Grads – A Toprankers Initiative help you grab a golden opportunity when it comes to your future.
- With top-notch mock tests and study materials, it has one of the finest staff that has the easiest approaches to complicated concepts. They are one of the best coaching centers for UG exams in India.
- They have a set of annual courses for law, management, judiciary and architecture. Due to their scholarship programs, one can always avail of these courses at a reduced cost.
- SuperGrads have its own scholarship test that lets the students avail themselves at the best prices for their desired courses. This is the All India Scholarship Test, where you get the chance to compete at the national level.
- Students in 11th and 12th standards can apply for this scholarship, and upon successful completion of the examination, one can avail of such offers.
They have a hybrid coaching system that pumps you up not only for trending exams but also gives you practical counselling regarding the best universities. Launched in 2015, it is one of the most preferred counselling platforms in India. With the best future scopes and advances for students in humanities, management, business, design entrance and judiciary, Super Grads have a potential success rate for career options after 12th. It is the best coaching option for fresher’s when it comes to career options post-12th.